Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

BLACK 28.2e by mmc Discussion ONLY

hi davy,no apologies needed,first off i download the picon folder from my reciever to my desktop then delete it the one in the reciever.start watching the channel you are missing the picon ie nick hd.type your recievers ip into your internet browser to open up open webif on the left hand side click television then current tab and it will show a Srf: eg Sref: 1_0_19_EEF_7D8_2_11A0000_0_0_0
copy the ref number then go into your picon folder on your desktop,find the nick hd picon,highlight,right click,properties and replace the ref number with the new one,when youve changed the missing ones ftp back to where you keep your picon folder
hope all that makes a little sense

Ok thanks mate will give it a go...

Cheers
 
Hi goose, just to let you know all sorted got said picons back thank you very much for all your help.

Do you know or anyone know if there is picons for Reality Tv 198 and Flow Tv 598?

Thanks again....
 
hey if you can make Hum europe for 28.2, i will be greatfull. Appreciate your hard work. I'm loving your picon designs.

thank you
 
If you can get a high res image am sure he will do it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
best i could find was this, I've attached. i don't know what resolution is high def, for picons.
 

Attachments

  • HUM-TV-Europe.webp
    HUM-TV-Europe.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 31
any chance could do a zip folder with up to date complete set for 28.2e thanks
 
hello i have the picons from the download page iv got the ones from page 1 but im not sure what i do with the other ones you keep posting like the updated ones like on page 6 of the black picons do i just use them and delete the other ones or do i put everything in one folder (the old ones and the new ones) sorry i just do not know what to do hope you understand me haha
 
Picons please

Hi, firstly I'd like to thank mmcmedia for your continued issue of "black picons" it is very much appreciated, and I do appreciate the hard work he puts in. Would it be possible to have the following picons included in the next package, ITV Encore, London Live, STV Glasgow and Infomation TV +1.

Thank you.
 
As mmcmedia retired from the creating "black picons" as we have not heard from him for a while, I hope all is well with him. I realize it takes alot of time in making the picons, and I do appreciate them been made, so I can enjoy them on my box. Any info would be welcome.
 
Hi anyone got the new uk Gold and uk Gold +1 picons preferably in black, but any will do.
 
Great package! Be cool if the missing few are updated soon! Thanks for the hard work!
 
Ok guys Ive got a folder with picons in , Do I just put the folder on my usb and then on my openbox v5s choose picon view and switch on ??because ive done that and it does not appear on my screen , Am I doing something wrong plz lmk what I need to do
Thanks Inadvance
Gindo
 
I can if you want to give me all the service references for then id be glad to
Hello there. Any chance for these picons

Code:
[TABLE="width: 443"]
[TR]
[TD]absolute[/TD]
[TD]1_0_2_D852_96C_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]abudhabitv[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_CFA2_908_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]acbn[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_D7A2_900_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]bbconeeaste[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_2842_7FE_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]bbconeeastw[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_18CF_7FD_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]bbctwoni[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_287A_800_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]bnanzabnanza[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_C482_819_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]britishmuslim[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_D338_824_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]cbbc[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_2870_800_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]channel5+24[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_1E24_809_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]equalworld[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_D7AD_900_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]flowtv[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_D11F_90C_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]forcestv[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_1791_7EF_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]geotez[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_CC10_8FF_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]homestore[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_2541_967_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]humeurope[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_D811_96C_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]itvbe[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_275B_7FC_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]itvencore[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_2797_805_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]itvencorehd[/TD]
[TD]1_0_19_2710_801_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]londonlive[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_C6CC_820_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]mutvhd[/TD]
[TD]1_0_19_CD69_902_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]pubchannel[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_2457_7E9_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]realitytv[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_CFD5_909_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]safeertv[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_CBCA_8FD_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]skysports5[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_517_7DB_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]skysports5hd[/TD]
[TD]1_0_19_FAA_7F7_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]trueent+1[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_D07B_90A_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]trutv[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_D355_81C_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]wordnetwork[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_D812_96C_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]zeenews[/TD]
[TD]1_0_1_C517_81B_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
im missing loads from my list and I downloaded the 12 oct 2014 file can anybody help
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top