Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

BLACK 28.2e by mmc Discussion ONLY

Perhaps provide a serviceref for the channel "loads", always makes it easier for the guy creating the picons.

I meant im missing loads of different channel picons not the name loads lol
 
LOL, seems you've got loads of work to do then, letting the creator know wich channels and their serviceref are missing.
 
LOL, seems you've got loads of work to do then, letting the creator know wich channels and their serviceref are missing.

its ok now thank you I ended up downloading one from a different provider Nephiliam HD I think it was
 
hi,
any chance of the full black picon pack please.
thnx in advance.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top