H
huve
Guest
When KHL ice hockey league started this fall some feeds in 7E and 10E give black screen with audio with GB Quad. When I stream it to pc vlc-player shows picture and tells that it is 4:2:0 feed. I get picture with my other box Openbox SX4, so it can't be 4:2:2. On an other forum and user said it was the sam with his Vu+ box. I have had same problem with Hades. Is this an enigma2 code bug that can be fixed?
At the moment for maybe two hours there is "black" game on at 10E 12717H 15000 8PSK 3/4 "RUS-047", the same game is also on at 7E 11140 V 15000 8PSK 3/4 "YLE" and I have picture with that feed. Bit rate is very high, about 30 Mbps.


At the moment for maybe two hours there is "black" game on at 10E 12717H 15000 8PSK 3/4 "RUS-047", the same game is also on at 7E 11140 V 15000 8PSK 3/4 "YLE" and I have picture with that feed. Bit rate is very high, about 30 Mbps.

