Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Black screen osd visible but no picture

wingunners

New member
Joined
May 7, 2012
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Got a slight issue where I try to play a YouTube video through the hbbtv plugin. The video doesn't show a picture but the sound comes through. However when I exit the app, picture isnt there on regular TV channels, the sound is there, I can navigate menus as well, but no video.

Any idea ?
 
just thought i would add that have now updated to hades 012 and the problem persists. I installed hbbtv using forced dependencies (with gstreamer error) but I don't understand why the picture goes and menus still work
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top