Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Black screen with audio when zapping in 2.4

  • Thread starter Thread starter freestyler
  • Start date Start date
F

freestyler

Guest
Just upgraded to latest vix 2.4 but when changing channels I often get black screen but with audio. If I restart mgcamd the picture returns.

Is there a setting to stop this or a bug? I use silverfox channel list.
 
Not sure if its just soft cam related as sometimes there is no audio too. I keep getting vix logo spinning top left too.

I just tried to reboot and it said there were 66900 jobs running and was I sure I wanted to reboot. What is that??
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top