F
friel94
Guest
(Don't know what the prefix is about so I just chose the first one)
Hi Newbie here
Some normal local (Irish) channels I was watching earlier weren't running well then just black screened , sky movies non HD just black screen as well. It still shows what's on at the moment but just black screen!
Tried doing a Auto Bouquet scan still the same ...
The same channels aren't available on the same tv through digital or 'normal tv' but are on a different tv in the house? don't know if this is of relevance?
Any ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated
Cheers!
Hi Newbie here
Some normal local (Irish) channels I was watching earlier weren't running well then just black screened , sky movies non HD just black screen as well. It still shows what's on at the moment but just black screen!
Tried doing a Auto Bouquet scan still the same ...
The same channels aren't available on the same tv through digital or 'normal tv' but are on a different tv in the house? don't know if this is of relevance?
Any ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated
Cheers!