Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Blank screen & no sound HELP

  • Thread starter Thread starter spanner111
  • Start date Start date
S

spanner111

Guest
My VU+ duo has started to loose pictur and sound on some channels like disneyHD and premier HD and BT sports. The screen is blank with no sound but when I press ok on the remote it shows the signal strength and what on so it looks as though it should be working. I don't even get the service not found or no signal message. I am a total novice at this so would appreciate any help. Thanks spanner111
 
Disney HD and premiere HD no longer work with a non sky box either via local card or share.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
Thanks for the post so quick. What can I do? I am a total newbie at this or is my vu+ duo box slowly being fazed out?
 
There is nothing you can do about it but wait and see.
 
How often should I update the tsmedia and tspanel. Should I also rescan the channels regularly? Sorry for the constant questions but thanks very much
 
True. I was just bothered about losing channels constantly

Thanks
Spanner111
 
You will probably lose a few more next week then defo before the new footy season all HD Channels that are part of $ly packages will be gone. (Till someone can work out how and where to input box specific cpu key information into a softcam, they do it with "other" types of tv boxes so it is possible).
 
Is there a box out there that is the dogs bits. That has everything or should I stick with vu+ duo?
 
The Duo is now getting on a bit, you could upgrade to a more modern receiver such as the Solo2 which has a faster processor and more memory but it wont magically allow you to do things the Duo cant, except transcoding that is.
 
Nothing at this time is going to help you regain any of the channels using the new encryption except an official card in an official sky box
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top