Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] blank screen

When you say stuck on starting do you mean on the front display or on the TV screen and are you sure your box is genuine and not a clone
 
no luck. flashed again bootloader then again the image (ViX-2.3.GM-vuduo_usb)
can it be usb stick related problem?
my box is dead?
gonna try the official image.

EDIT:
@ max
starting on box front display.
no signal on tv, hdmi connection.
Well it better be genuine, nearly 500 euros spent on that box.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
it could be the USB stick yes, these boxes can be very temperamental with the sticks they use, also try loading the newest public image which is 2.3.204 not the GM image.
 
i'm sorry but i can't find the 2.3.204 version, and yes i did used the search button.
going to change the usb stick.
your help is much appreciated!
thanx.
 
i'm going to try the latest official image. if that won't work, i'm going to wait until tomorrow, i can't find another usb stick in the entire house. so flashing my box over and over again can't do any damage? true?

What are those .nfi files?
for vu+ duo what official image should I use?
vuplus-image-vuuno-20120203014857_usb.zip - can I use this one?
 
no flashing the box multiple times wont hurt it, i have flashed my Vu receivers hundreds of times.
the .nfi file is the same image just intended for use in a different way to the normal USB method.

yes thats the image to use to use as quoted above.
 
im sure the stick is a big issue in my problem. tomorrow im going to buy a new one, till then thx for your time.
 
what have i learned tonight:
never use "no name" usb sticks larger than 2gb, when flashing vu+duo memory.
I just used my 1gb microsd from my old mobile phone and worked perfectly.

Thanks for your time and support, I'm glad i've figure it out.
 
what have i learned tonight:
never use "no name" usb sticks larger than 2gb, when flashing vu+duo memory.
I just used my 1gb microsd from my old mobile phone and worked perfectly.

Thanks for your time and support, I'm glad i've figure it out.

To clarify, you used a Microsd is a USB adapter? As I've never tried that.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top