P
palisanderb1
Guest
Dear support team of ViX image.
I have a one suggestion, or idea.
I am a fully blind user of your image on my Vuplus Uno 4K and your image is very good and stable. I using your image more than half a year.
I want suggest to you to implement a blind accessibility feature to your image. Is it any chance to add this feature?
Linux operating system is very friendly to use as a speak engine Espeak to transfform all text to speech.
I thing that this feature will be very helpfull for all blind users which can not work with tv without assisting person.
I hope that I use a correct section for this thread and also I hope that my request had a any chance to success.
I will be a very happy if you send me a reply and explain me your statement about this feature.
Thanks so much for your time and sorry for my bad english.
I have a one suggestion, or idea.
I am a fully blind user of your image on my Vuplus Uno 4K and your image is very good and stable. I using your image more than half a year.
I want suggest to you to implement a blind accessibility feature to your image. Is it any chance to add this feature?
Linux operating system is very friendly to use as a speak engine Espeak to transfform all text to speech.
I thing that this feature will be very helpfull for all blind users which can not work with tv without assisting person.
I hope that I use a correct section for this thread and also I hope that my request had a any chance to success.
I will be a very happy if you send me a reply and explain me your statement about this feature.
Thanks so much for your time and sorry for my bad english.