Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Frequent crashes accessing IPTV channels and recordings

George Kildare

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Crashes regularly on accessing IPTV channels or recordings of IPTV channels. Shows the channel for a second. Then crashes. Needs turning off and on manually to reboot.

Doesn't seem to show logs any more, but yesterday had a Fatal Error 11. I can send a Dropbox link to yesterdays debug crash log, if it would help. The files are very large to attach.

Same IPTV channels work perfectly on the SmartIPTV app of my LG TV.

Any suggestions welcome. Many thanks.

-----------------------------------------

Receiver: Xtrend ET10000

Image: Vix 5.2.025

Skin: Vix-Night-HD 1280x720

Plugins installed:

CrossEPG Downloader, EPG-Importer, IMDbsetip, Mediascanner, Multi-transcoding-Setup, OpenWebif, Picture player

I think that I only use the epg plug ins and don't know whether any of the others are needed, but I don't think that these are the cause of the problem.
 
You use some sort of Custom Mix file to fill the non working Sky slots with IPTV?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
PS. Andy. Many thanks. I've looked at the info for the Suls plugin. Isn't it just intended to facilitate an EPG for the IPTV channels or does it also improve stability?
 
Our replies crossed. I don't quite understand what you mean by "You use some sort of Custom Mix file to fill the non working Sky slots with IPTV?"
What are the Sky slots?
 
Suls plugin, if your supplier allows, creates your Bouquets and you can schedule a daily time to run/update them. Also takes care of the EPG via the EPG Importer plugin. But it is all dependant on your supplier, worth asking.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
.... Andy is correct about this super helpful plugin and also that many IPTV resellers hate it because originally you could see the originator outfit.,,, not good for the reseller!! The plugin can now be tailored by a reseller but that takes time and effort! ..
As it is providing you know the stream url‘s you can do all the tailoring yourself for most IPTV suppliers,
 
Thanks. I will try it and see what happens.

I think that part of the stability problem may be due to one particular channel (MSNBC). Unfortunately the only way of getting this US channel in Europe seems to be via IPTV. It seems to be more stable today.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top