Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Blocking whilst recording channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter lscolman
  • Start date Start date
L

lscolman

Guest
Hi,

I've performed the FPGA upgrade, but still get blocking when recording. It seems to be when I am watching one channel, and when the recording is working from Tuner 2.

I have a 3 x S2 Ultimo.

The blocking appears every couple of minutes.

Has anyone else experienced similar symptoms?

I've just swapped over the tuners and tightened up the connections, and still need to see if things improve.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers, Lee
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top