Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Blue-HD V2

  • Thread starter Thread starter rossi2000
  • Start date Start date
Where can I download the latest version from? Cannot find it in the feeds, thanks!
 
Oh my, the skin is beautiful! The only issue I have is the channel selection screen when you press Up or Down. It would be awesome if you could have a version with the same layout as the original vix HD so I can see whats giving now and next. Otherwise, great skin!
 
blue hd

hi could someone put up a link to the latest build
thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
thanks new at this lol:confused:
is it possilbe to add a splash screen to that as well thanks
 
hi just installed but cant see channel numbers in epg, or any picons
help much appeciated
thanks:confused:
 
I think this skin is now on v 2.15 and wondered if any one can upload it.
 
I think this skin is now on v 2.15 and wondered if any one can upload it.

Just install the version from this thread and use the images own online update feature to grab the latest one from the feeds.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
use ocram picons from the plugin feeds use the white transparent ones (MENU, PLUGINS) DOWNLOAD, PICONS. and service number is down to cross epg settings i believe not skin. so check which settings you are using.
 
Just install the version from this thread and use the images own online update feature to grab the latest one from the feeds.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
when I am trying to update it wont let me it says background update checks are in place try later . it has done this since yesterday
 
Sounds like your lists directory may have become corrupted, try deleting all the files in this directory then reboot. Sorry I cant give the exact location rite now as im not near a receiver to check.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
same here. Done what Rob said in the thread you've mentioned n no joy. Would someone be kind enough to make an ipk version of the latest blue image, pppllleeeaaassseeeeeeeee
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top