Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K SE] Bluetooth Setup option missing

thecaretaker

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
4
Points
18
Location
Southern UK
Website
www.thecaretakers.co.uk
Vix 6.5.001 has no Bluetooth Setup option under under System. I am unable to get my Bluetooth remote connected. It is only working as infrared.

When I flashed the image and chose to restore settings, I got a message that the feeds were down try again later, but they are not down. Could this be the reason for the missing option or has the Bluetooth Setup option been removed from this image?
 
Last edited:
had same problem on vu duo2 that feeds are down and stayed on 6.4 in info.Gone back to 6.4 because also usb tuner lost support in 6.5
 
OK, I've solved this. Bluetooth Setup is a system plug-in and I downloaded it from the plug-in menu. Rebooted and working fine now. So you might need to manually download any missing functions.
 
after updat en restore I still get 6.4 image info on box so stay on 6.4 at the moment.No need for complete reinstall drivers.Even updating image still say 6.4.11
 
flashed from download and the no feeds connection.Will stay on 6.4.11 till 6.5 works.Even update online gives same result 6.4.11.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top