Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] Bookmark, can't delete

IAmATeaf

New member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
507
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
South of the Watford Gap!
How can I delete the very last entry. I've no idea how the entry got added.

I've tried selecting it, then pressing menu but there's no delete bookmark entry, just delete which then takes me back to list presumably to select a file to delete.

Bookmarks.webp
 
Off the top of my head you need to go into the movie list, go into the location you wish to delete and it should then show up as an option in the menu.
 
Sorry for the late reply. Went to do the above but checking today that entry is no longer there? No idea what happened to get rid of it, so none the wiser.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top