Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Booting 99

TopBuzz

New member
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi

I have a Duo that fails to fully load an image up,

eg. on the latest vix the box will get to the winter scene with the vix spinner spinning and booting 99 displayed on the box.

I have also tried black hole which also gets to the loading screen and the spinner spinning.

I have tried reflashing the latest bootloader which appears to work ok

I'm thinking hardware fault?

Cheers for any help.
 
are you sure it isn't a clone?
 
Hi

remove any usb device if attached and hdd to if it does not boot with usb out

you say you reflashed bootloader did you go onto flash new image ?
regards
 
Hi

Yes, tried VIX and BH after doing the bootloader, HDD has been disconnected.
 
Did you restore any settings back-ups?
Maybe try a fresh flash & during FIW, choose auto for your tuner set-up to see if it can get a tuner lock.
 
Ok I flashed the box with an original vu+ image but it still does not get past the loading screen, egg timer is spinning, It doesn't get to stage where it asks you to select hdmi, scart, etc.
 
How old is the receiver ? and have you had any issues with it overheating ?.

also can you try a older OE 1.6 / kernel 2.6.18 based image to see if one of those loads ?.
 
Can you link me the one you want me to try?

Box was bought in April last year, never had any issues before now.
 
Last edited:
my box also says booting 99 but always gets a picture. What does the booting 99 mean? I think this first appeared a few builds ago after upgrade

Tx
 
it's a count up from 0 percent to 100 percent to show the boot progress of the image, some boxes are so fast that you dont get to see the rest of the counter just brief flashes then it hits 99.
 
Same with that image, gets to 'loading enigma 2' with spinning vix
 
so as i said above how old is the receiver and has it ever had overheating issues to your knowledge ?.
 
Sorry I edited post 10 earlier, never had any issues with heat. box was bought in April 2012 so I assume out of warranty.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top