Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue HD800SE] Bootloader Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bluto141
  • Start date Start date
Have u formatted the USB using the HP format tool. Both my vu duo and my xp1000 won't reflash unless I format the USB stick on my PC using that tool

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
Read and understood post 13, however if you read my posts, you will see i have tried variations of the usb, and if I can not appear to get the machine to recognize anything in the rear usb port, i am struggling
And,yet,you didn't even think about to try front usb port:confused:
 
Lemi of course I have tried the FRONT port..thanks for that,

garryboy, yes that is what I use

S1m0n, yes I did try but as stated above in post 10 it freezes then on reboot I am stuck with the old image..
 
Right ive just dusted off my gigablue hd 800 se its on vix 3.0.800.

Will update and report back findings

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Report....

Got 4gb kingston datatraveller plugged into front usb port

Transfered gigablue folder from latest image from phone to hdd mounted kingston

Pulled cable out at back of box

Plugged it back

Waited for conf to display then pressed ok button on the front of box

Load on display took about 5 mins to load

Now got setup screen for vix apollo v008

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Lemi of course I have tried the FRONT port..thanks for that,

garryboy, yes that is what I use

S1m0n, yes I did try but as stated above in post 10 it freezes then on reboot I am stuck with the old image..
You can try this....Extract hd800se_bootloader_08-08-2012 zip.Load the two files(no folder) to USB and flash your GBSE.Unplug receiver,format usb,extract gigablue-se-cfe-20120831 zip, load "gigablue"folder to usb,flash receiver.Unplug receiver,format usb,load Apollo8,flash receiver....
 

Attachments

I have this same problem sometimes on my gigablue 800ue. Mine boots up when the hdmi cable is unplugged then plugged back in on booting. I'd flash with everything disconnected from your receiver and plug your hdmi cable in when it's booting back up.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top