Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Bootloader question

linsladeboy

Member
Joined
May 24, 2010
Messages
146
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Age
66
I am looking to upgrade from Techno 5402 to either a Nano or a VU+ solo se, so reading up loads on both forums but am bit confused regarding bootloader when flashing an image.
If say, I wanted to flash new Apollo image on either receiver, would I need to flash bootloader prior to image or is latest bootloader already incorporated?
 
If you buy from sponsor, TMs will have latest supplied boot loader. You only need to flash boatloader when a new one is required.

However, unless you get very cheap second hand one, I would not buy a TM Nano, they are last generation.

Go for the Nano 2 Super or as you mentioned, solo se.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top