Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Bootloader

  • Thread starter Thread starter rosco1874
  • Start date Start date
R

rosco1874

Guest
Hi

Does anyone know where I can download the VU+ Solo2 bootloader

Cheers
 
Www.openvix.co.uk but why do you need it ?.

There has not been a bootloader update since very shortly after the receiver was launched, and you only need to flash a bootloader when a update is available.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Thanks for the quick reply, I though I needed to flash the box before putting the image on?
 
No that's already done in the factory.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top