Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-2T] Bootloop

Armpit1UK

New member
Joined
Apr 26, 2013
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Morning all, I did a fresh flash yesterday to Apollo 25 (without setting restore) and all seemed fine. We had used the box all day and evening. Got up this morning and the box won't start properly and is in a succession of bootloops. Going to try flashing again. Will report back.
 
Thanks Steve, I've already flashed to the current bootloader when flashing to Appollo and all has been fine until I flashed to 25 yesterday. I've just re-flashed again so we will see what happens this time.
 
Looks like the second flash to Apollo 25 has worked. No bootloop this morning.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top