Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-2-SUPER] Both tuners engaged

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexk18
  • Start date Start date
A

alexk18

Guest
Hi guys,
As the title suggests, I am currently having problems with my tm.
When I'm watching the tv, with no recordings or webif streams, I can only seem to select certain channels.
At first I thought someone had hacked my box from the port forwards, so disabled that and reflashed without restore to newest firmware and left all remote access off.
Today the same problem has occurred and both tuners are engaged despite the fact I am only watching without any records or anything.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 24
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 13
stop portforwarding and set up vpn or use ssh to access remotly
 
Yes I haven't been able to get mine set up yet, but there is a tutorial on the site for how to set this up and use your phone / tablet to access the box.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top