Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Bouquet Name on Onyx - Grid EPG

SirOsis

Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Messages
49
Reaction score
26
Points
18
Hello.
How do I enable the Provider name on Sly Onyx skin,similar to shown(SKY UK in that case)?
I thought it was through the ABM settings but it will not work for me.
Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 641452d6-1270-410c-91a8-cf52e309f1fe.webp
    641452d6-1270-410c-91a8-cf52e309f1fe.webp
    156.9 KB · Views: 17
The ABM provider name is showing from your picture. It says Sky UK -All channels. Maybe you mean something else. Please rephrase

Also, see here for taking screenshots:
 
The ABM provider name is showing from your picture. It says Sky UK -All channels. Maybe you mean something else. Please rephrase

Also, see here for taking screenshots:
Yes,that's not the box I'm trying to set up.
I took that pic as an example from another box I have.
 
Please show what you are seeing on this receiver so we can see what is missing.

Also, bouquets are cached. If you have enabled the option i ABM and re-run it. Changes wont show unless you change bouquet/restart. Also, just in case it applies to your case, the official Onyx skin and the one Willo has on his "build" different. I dont know if his changes can be made into custom_skin files.
 
Thanks for the screenshot guide.
Actually,you are correct.The one I have it on is a Willo build.
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_19_1B1C_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20250629135324.webp
    1_0_19_1B1C_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20250629135324.webp
    76.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 1_0_19_1B1C_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20250629135035.webp
    1_0_19_1B1C_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20250629135035.webp
    72.2 KB · Views: 23
I dont know. If you dont get an answer, you will have to ask Willow/Kiddac. Kiddac has a thread on another forum.
 
It should be possible to add a customisation file to add the bouquet name without shuffling things around. Need a skinner/coder who is helpful/constructive to advise/assist.

The bouquet name widget is present on channel selection screen
onyx channel selection.webp

This can be easily added to the blank area. However, we'd need to know the widget name. I can't seem to find it. Obviously efficient to use panels, but you then have to keep following them. I lose track
onyx grid epg.webp
 
The modification file I uploaded is no longer required as some changes have been made to the skin. Please delete the the "skin_user" file from your receiver so that you can benefit from changes. You will will obviously have to use the skin after the changes. i.e wait for 6.7 .018

Code:
https://github.com/kiddac/Slyk_Onyx_1080/commit/74185b3643c9837c68c713f1a02b5ad5bcfce97f
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top