Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Bouquet Set up for SOLO2 - LINUX - VIX - Enigma2

  • Thread starter Thread starter msumal
  • Start date Start date
M

msumal

Guest
I have just set up a VU solo2 with Linux, Vix, enigma2. I am totally new to this and set up so far using the dummies guides.

Could someone provide detail on How to load a Bouqet (something that gives me SKY list). ie form scratch.


Appreciate any and all help. Thanks in advance.
 
Use "expert mode" in Configure and also schedule ABM to run every day @ 04:00am and set include 'not indexed' channels to Yes then green button to save. In providers set Sky UK to Yes and use "CustomRegion" NOT SD OR HD, use CUSTOM. Then in this order FTA Only = No, Main Bouquet = No, Section Bouquet = Yes, HD Bouquet = No, FTA Bouquet = No, FTA HD Bouquet = No & Swap Channels = Yes and green button to save. Then in Hide Sections tick the ones you don't want to appear and then green button to save and then Start Scan.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Do I not have to load something like catseye. I was expecting that as an answer. Then the steps for loading it using a FTP and the location to load it to.
 
Nope not just for 28.2. Just use ABM and follow my instructions.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks I will try that when I get home.

Currently - there is a list of channels there. But every time you want to change a channel, you cannot tell what programme is on. Then when you click eg SKY1 the channel name appears. There never seems to be a list of channel names until you click in each one and move down the list.
 
Are you confusing yourself with EPG (another words 7 day TV guide?)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi Andy

I may be.
I have made all the settings as per your note above. This has created the order etc.
But, the channels are there but no names appear until you click on the channel. eg

SKY sports, Sky sports 1 shows up. But name of what is playing. eg Live PGA Tour Golf at the moment.

The names disappear and appear depending on if you have clicked the channel ie pressed ok. on remote.
 
When I press EPG. It just got a time schedule and no programme names.
 
When I press EPG. It just got a time schedule and no programme names.


go to menu, setup, system - epg, (make sure you have HDD or usb for it to load onto. setting epg location use internal flash or the hdd, press green, go to cross epg, configure, enable cdv no, scheduled download - once a day, set at 03:00am, this will download daily to keep epg updated - press ok, go to opentv provider and tick skypress green button to save. go back and download now. all done
 
go to menu, setup, system - epg, (make sure you have HDD or usb for it to load onto. setting epg location use internal flash or the hdd, press green, go to cross epg, configure, enable cdv no, scheduled download - once a day, set at 03:00am, this will download daily to keep epg updated - press ok, go to opentv provider and tick skypress green button to save. go back and download now. all done



Many Thanks John

followed the steps you supplied. It Worked perfectly.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top