Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Bouquet zap and more

  • Thread starter Thread starter FTS
  • Start date Start date
F

FTS

Guest
I've just installed the vix image for the et9000 to try it out since the clarketech/xtrend one was a bit messy. It looks clean, good job!

When I go to the guide using the ch+/- it doesn't zap through bouquets using the ch+/-. Is there a way to change this I've tried to find an option but maybe I've missed it?

Is the only way to assign buttons by installing multiquickbutton? I want to change the red to Hbbtv for the missus and other changes as we use the tv remote and don't do long presses.

One last question, why do we have to enable unstable downloads to access the plugin download feeds?

Thanks in advance.
 
One last question, why do we have to enable unstable downloads to access the plugin download feeds?

Thanks in advance.

Thats only necessary when the image is set to unstable. when the image is set to stable it is not needed.
 
When I go to the guide using the ch+/- it doesn't zap through bouquets using the ch+/-. Is there a way to change this I've tried to find an option but maybe I've missed it?

Is the only way to assign buttons by installing multiquickbutton? I want to change the red to Hbbtv for the missus and other changes as we use the tv remote and don't do long presses.

Thanks in advance.

Any takers on the remaining two questions?
 
When I go to the guide using the ch+/- it doesn't zap through bouquets using the ch+/-. Is there a way to change this I've tried to find an option but maybe I've missed it?

there is an option, open tion Channel Selection screen press MENU, just see an option called' Always show Bouquets' and 'Change Bouquets in qucikzap', they should what you want.

Is the only way to assign buttons by installing multiquickbutton? I want to change the red to Hbbtv for the missus and other changes as we use the tv remote and don't do long presses

no this is your only way.
 
there is an option, open tion Channel Selection screen press MENU, just see an option called' Always show Bouquets' and 'Change Bouquets in qucikzap', they should what you want.

Sorry but I can only find one of those options, this is what I can find:-

button.webpcustomise.webpepg menu.webpguide menu.webp

@Rob It's not that's there's anything wrong with MQB since I'm new to the VIX image and you seem to do a lot of integrating I was unsure if you hadn't already included it in a submenu somewhere.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Right I got MQB and assigned all the epg's to the guide button and found the "channel list" functions as expected and the bouquets zap with the ch+/-.

Is there an option to make the "InfoBar VIX EPG" function in the same way as currently pressing ch+/- just brings up the bouquet list?

The reason I ask is because we use both the channel list and VIX EPG style epg's and it is pretty tedious to have to select the bouquet every time.

Another question:- Is it possible to change/add text next to the colour buttons on the InfoBar since removing vix buttons options leaves them blank and if so how?

Thanks in advance
 
Sorry but I can only find one of those options, this is what I can find:-

View attachment 19932View attachment 19933View attachment 19934View attachment 19935

@Rob It's not that's there's anything wrong with MQB since I'm new to the VIX image and you seem to do a lot of integrating I was unsure if you hadn't already included it in a submenu somewhere.

well if you did what i said, you should see them.

1: press up or Down arrows to open Channel Selection Screen
2: press MENU
3: select 'Settings..."
4: you now should these options.
 
well if you did what i said, you should see them.

1: press up or Down arrows to open Channel Selection Screen
2: press MENU
3: select 'Settings..."
4: you now should these options.

This is what you see then

andy.webp

The bouquet zap works on the channel list now. I'm not sure how it got fixed.

Can you get bouquet zap on the VIX EPG?

Can you add text next to the colour buttons on the InfoBar?
 
then you can't be on vix 3.0, please update.

here what you should get.
 

Attachments

  • channel.webp
    channel.webp
    67.3 KB · Views: 27
Do a screeny of menu?Informatiom>about
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top