Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Bouquets/Channel List

lammy1961

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
387
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
65
Just done a reinstall of the latest VIX image, so far so good....I'm just a bit confused withe the TV button, on my last build when I pressed the TV button it took me back within the last Bouquet I used, now it only takes me to the list of my favourite Bouquets.......Now I know that It's probably something in the menu, but for the life of me I can't seem to find it.


Thanks as always
 
Menu/setup/system/user interface/button setup
Press tv button on remote
Infobar/show service list
Press save.
 
I can't just click the "Thanks" button DaMacFunkin......I have to say "Big Thanks"
I would never have found that menu.

Much appreciated.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top