Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Bouquets question

  • Thread starter Thread starter stewartie4
  • Start date Start date
S

stewartie4

Guest
Hello, I have been having a few problems with my epg, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to use AutoBouquetMaker to generate Bouquets that have the sky numbering and are only the sky FTV and FTA programs with the HD channels replacing the AD channels, I have searched and searched but have no idea what to do!

Also does the epg download via the internet or is there a way to get it via satelite?

Thanks!
 
Bouquets & Channel lists: Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker -> Providers.
For 28.2E, set FreeSat & Sky options how you prefer.

EPG: Menu -> Setup -> System -> EPG -> CrossEPG -> OpenTV providers.

If using OpenTV, EPG is downloaded over sat. Again, the guides on http://openvix.co.uk would probably help.
 
Thanks, but that downloads all sky channels, All I require is FTA/FTV channels
 
Did you notice the link weirskynet posted? All you need is in there.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
 
Oooooh I see no bother.
I have everything setup now but the channel numbers aren't in the EPG eg it says BBC 1 instead of 101 - BBC 1
Does anyone know how to correct this?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
Great! sorted now! Thank you very much everyone :) now only if i could figure out how to remap the EPG colour buttons!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top