Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[XP1000] Box Became Very Slow & Crashed

avi68

Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
307
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi all,

I fresh flashed all my boxes (Duo, Zero and SF8HD) exactly a week ago. The other boxes are still running perfectly but the SF8HD became very slow and unresponsive when I turned the box on (took it out of standby) this evening.

The vix sign started to spin in the corner and it crashed. I have attached the crash log to this post. Could someone please check the log and tell me what went wrong? I tried to have a look at the log but I couldn't figure out what the exact cause was (Im guessing it was to do with the EPG?).

After the box rebooted, I lost all my EPG information. I tried to re-load it from the EPG menu but it didn't work so I deleted the EPG using the menu and re-ran the EPG scan which repopulated the EPG.

Thanks in advance! :)

View attachment enigma2_crash_1447089454.log

Avi
 
Could anyone help me on reading this crash log please?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top