Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Box Crashed when loading Timers menu

SkyFan

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Today I was adding timers in the EPG then I exited it. I then pressed the green button to access the Timers menu and the box crashed then automatically restarted. This happened in previous images as well. Doesn't happen that often. Log is attached. View attachment Enigma2-2016-09-05_14-30-35.log
 
Pretty annoying this bug. I daren't use the remote while anything is recording in case the box crashes.
 
When it does crash is it always when recording and/or when in timer/autotimers menu? In other words, does it crash at any other time?

How did you add timers to this image?

Where these added manually or was it a copy/paste of of autotimers.xml?

Do you have any USB tuners attached?

Was the image you have on now a clean install without restore of settings or a upgrade from previous image version?
 
I was looking at the EPG. I find a show I want to record and I hit the record button on the remote.
Clean install image.
Suntek USB Tuner but wasn't recording anything on it.
Crash can happen when doing anything on the box.
 
I was looking at the EPG. I find a show I want to record and I hit the record button on the remote.
Clean install image.
Suntek USB Tuner but wasn't recording anything on it.
Crash can happen when doing anything on the box.
That crashlog mentioned signalerror as last thing.

How often would you say it happens? Have you been able to establish any pattern (ie are you normally doing something just before it crashes) or does it appear to be totally random (as in you can be watching TV for ages then next thing it crashes without you touching anything on box (or remote)?

Apart from USB tuner and its drivers, do you have any other plugin installed (whether from feeds or manually installed)?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top