Hello,
my box crashes often. Since years I'm experiencing freezes and reboots. The logs are logs more or less useless. I suspect that it depends on cpu load.
Crashes happen with or without unicable usage. When recording two shows at a time it is very like that the machine crashes within 30 minutes. Also background epg refresh or playback of a movie while recording another one seems to fuel the issue...
I've a very general question:
Could you please provide some linux commands for oe-core / openvix to increase loglevel at maximum?!
I'm also wiling to compile a debug version, but it didn't find an easy how to to start with it.
Thanks. I appreciate your excellent work for years!
Regards, asktrevis
my box crashes often. Since years I'm experiencing freezes and reboots. The logs are logs more or less useless. I suspect that it depends on cpu load.
Crashes happen with or without unicable usage. When recording two shows at a time it is very like that the machine crashes within 30 minutes. Also background epg refresh or playback of a movie while recording another one seems to fuel the issue...
I've a very general question:
Could you please provide some linux commands for oe-core / openvix to increase loglevel at maximum?!
I'm also wiling to compile a debug version, but it didn't find an easy how to to start with it.
Thanks. I appreciate your excellent work for years!
Regards, asktrevis
