This is because you are not using the EpgList file I posted a few days ago in this topic.well I updated to latest vix and restored settings and plugins ... and it still crashes. here is the log. It happened when I pressed the text key and it happened when I pressed EPG key.
I may try a clean install as a last resort or I might go back to ver 5.
Code:< 1522.4397> 18:18:12.9675 [Skin] Processing screen 'GraphicalEPGPIG_summary' from list 'GridEPGPIGSummary, GraphicalEPGPIGSummary, ScreenSummary, GridEPGPIG_summary, GraphicalEPGPIG_summary, SimpleSummary', position=(0, 0), size=(140 x 32) for module 'ScreenSummary'. < 1522.5589> 18:18:13.0867 UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0xc9 in position 2: invalid continuation byte < 1522.5590> 18:18:13.0868 The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception: < 1522.5593> 18:18:13.0871 SystemError: <class 'UnicodeDecodeError'> returned a result with an error set < 1522.5594> 18:18:13.0872 The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception: < 1522.5595> 18:18:13.0873 Traceback (most recent call last): < 1522.5596> 18:18:13.0874 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/EpgSelectionGrid.py", line 136, in loadEPGData < 1522.5619> 18:18:13.0897 self["list"].fillEPGNoRefresh(self.services) < 1522.5622> 18:18:13.0900 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/EpgListGrid.py", line 791, in fillEPGNoRefresh < 1522.5685> 18:18:13.0963 epgData = self.queryEPG(test) < 1522.5687> 18:18:13.0965 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/EpgListBase.py", line 158, in queryEPG < 1522.5707> 18:18:13.0985 return self.epgcache.lookupEvent(list) < 1522.5709> 18:18:13.0987 SystemError: <built-in function eEPGCache_lookupEvent> returned a result with an error set < 1522.5713> 18:18:13.0991 [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method EPGSelectionGrid.loadEPGData of <class 'Screens.EpgSelectionGrid.EPGSelectionGrid'>>,()) failed)

