Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Box crashes when zapping to RTL Television 19.2

  • Thread starter Thread starter kvarnstj
  • Start date Start date
K

kvarnstj

Guest
Hi!

My ultimo crashes every time I zap to RTL Television (19.2 ASTRA). I suspect it has something to do with HbbTV. I have installed HbbTV from Vix plugin lists on top of Zeus.018.
See attached crashlog.
 

Attachments

I edited the build number (you entered 0).
Which RTL on 19.2E?

And my first reaction would be: update to build 23 and see if you still have this issue.
 
Hi!

Ok sorry, I wrote Zeus.018 in the build number field, but it went 0.
It's the German one on ASTRA 1L (12188 H / 27500 3/4 )
I'll try the latest build and check if it works any better.
 
Box crashes also with latest build 23. Channel plays a few seconds, then crash happens.
 
Do you have HbbTV installed?

Edit: Sorry, you have indeed. The HbbTV issue will hopefully be fixed in next build.
 
Last edited:
Hi! Yes I have HbbTV installed and also did a re-install of it, but problem remains.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top