- What type of support thread are you creating?
- Support question
- What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
- 6.7.0019
- Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
- NO
- Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
- NO
Hi,
I tried to use Software Update to take my Vu from 6.7.009 (I think) to 6.7.0019. The update hung on the OpenVIX blue screen with the hexagons. I left it for an hour and then tried to follow the advice in another thread to use putty to enter commands "init 4" and then "opkg update && opkg upgrade". These produced what looked like sensible output ending with a request to reboot, which I did from putty.
However, the box is not booting - it tries to boot and briefly displays some error messages before rebooting, in a seemingly endless cycle. The last message is: "ImportError: cannot import name 'startVideoJudderDriverFixTask' from 'Components.AVSwitch' (/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/AVSwitch.py)". Then "[MAIN] (exit code 5). I can, however, access the Vu's root filesystem from a Windows box and have retrieved the attached log. It's generating a new one 5 or 6 times a minute.
Does anyone have any advice on how I can restore the box to a usable condition? I'm guessing that the best thing to do is to reflash the latest image downloaded onto a USB drive - is that correct or might that make the situation worse?
Thanks,
Dan
I tried to use Software Update to take my Vu from 6.7.009 (I think) to 6.7.0019. The update hung on the OpenVIX blue screen with the hexagons. I left it for an hour and then tried to follow the advice in another thread to use putty to enter commands "init 4" and then "opkg update && opkg upgrade". These produced what looked like sensible output ending with a request to reboot, which I did from putty.
However, the box is not booting - it tries to boot and briefly displays some error messages before rebooting, in a seemingly endless cycle. The last message is: "ImportError: cannot import name 'startVideoJudderDriverFixTask' from 'Components.AVSwitch' (/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/AVSwitch.py)". Then "[MAIN] (exit code 5). I can, however, access the Vu's root filesystem from a Windows box and have retrieved the attached log. It's generating a new one 5 or 6 times a minute.
Does anyone have any advice on how I can restore the box to a usable condition? I'm guessing that the best thing to do is to reflash the latest image downloaded onto a USB drive - is that correct or might that make the situation worse?
Thanks,
Dan
