Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Box freezes on starting after upgrading to 1.3

  • Thread starter Thread starter dimvn
  • Start date Start date
D

dimvn

Guest
Hello,

I ve just upgraded to 1.3 and my box seems to be freezing on starting. I have left it for 10 mins and it hasn't gone past the starting stage.

I ve done a USB flash . I've used the same USB stick successfully to install 1.2 so I don't think there is something wrong with the stick.

Any suggestions? Thanks for your help
 
shut the box down frommains and leave to rest for half hour or so then start it
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top