Today I tried to download some recordings from my VU+ Duo 2. It worked for a minute then it wouldn't connect. I then tried to turn my box on from standby and it wouldn't turn on. I had to unplug it then plug it back in and it was working again. Only things I have installed are as follows:
Bitrate Viewer
Sundtek Control Centre Plugin for my USB Tuner
OSCamOpenVix Magic HD Night skin
enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam-svn10678-skyuk-0960_openvix_all
I installed the image and everything else about a month ago. I don't think the box has ever crashed before like this on any previous image.
Is there a way I can provide a log to you?
Bitrate Viewer
Sundtek Control Centre Plugin for my USB Tuner
OSCamOpenVix Magic HD Night skin
enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam-svn10678-skyuk-0960_openvix_all
I installed the image and everything else about a month ago. I don't think the box has ever crashed before like this on any previous image.
Is there a way I can provide a log to you?