Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Box gone to stand-by over night

octron2008

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2015
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all

I have the VIX image on a VU+ Solo2, with Image Build 036, Version 3.2

What I noticed since I upgraded about a month ago that some mornings when I look at it the box is gone to stand-by mode, I cannot switch it on with the remote, so I would need to use the switch on the back. It doesn't happen every night by maybe every 2 or 3 days.

As far as I know I only have the below updating at night.

I have CrossEPG 0.8.1 that is to update at 2am
Also have ABM with schedule scan at 1am Daily

I will try to switch off 1 at the time over a few to test if any of the plugins is causing the issue.

Any ideas what the issue could be?

Thanks in advance.
 
I've got a power timer that sets mine to wake up then go back to sleep after update have you set this up and told it to go into deep sleep

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
 
If you cannot access with the remote and need to use the power switch I assume you mean that it has crashed?
If so there should be logs?
 
I've got a power timer that sets mine to wake up then go back to sleep after update have you set this up and told it to go into deep sleep

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks, I looked I did not have any Power TImer setup so I created 1 to wake-up in the morning, maybe that will help solving the issue.

If you cannot access with the remote and need to use the power switch I assume you mean that it has crashed?
If so there should be logs?


Thanks, It might be crashed, Where are the logs suppose to save? Home/root ?
I did not have logs enabled, I enabled them just now on Menu, System, Logs, Settings, Enabled Debug Logs. Will post them next time it happens.
 
Logs are in home/root/logs
Like you said Yeah

The power timer might catch it before it hits crash

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
 
Thanks, I looked I did not have any Power TImer setup so I created 1 to wake-up in the morning, maybe that will help solving the issue.




Thanks, It might be crashed, Where are the logs suppose to save? Home/root ?
I did not have logs enabled, I enabled them just now on Menu, System, Logs, Settings, Enabled Debug Logs. Will post them next time it happens.
Its better to save logs other than flash .... So on hdd or usb
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top