Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Box hangs up when calling the channellist if a recording is on progress

snoopy2013

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,

since a few builds my boxes allways hang up when calling the chanellist if a recording is on progress.

Any idea?

Debug log is attached.

Regards


View attachment 38652
 
That sounds similar to what was happening with ny duo2 and solo2 but they would actually crash, there is a post somewhere where Trial posted a patched videomode.py file that fixed it for me, I will see if I can find the thread.
 
Tested the modified videomod file from Trial:

Doesn't help - still same problem / mistake ...

Any other ideas?

Regards
 
Am I right in saying that his epg has over a billion entries? That would cause it to hang.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top