Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue HD800SE+] box hangs

  • Thread starter Thread starter antosat
  • Start date Start date
A

antosat

Guest
Hi I hope this is ok to post here. I searched for a central bug report area but couldnt find it.

I have a GB 800se+ running the latest OpenVix build 126.
Box has 2 tuners. Tuner B= 28.2e and A= (diseq) 13,19,28.2
When recording on tuner B the box hangs on the channelist when I try to access a list with a mix of channels from 28 and 13. It shows the channels from 28 but the spinner comes up and I need to turn the box off and on.

I will try copy a log to this post.


Ta
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top