Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Box has stopped working suddenly.

  • Thread starter Thread starter lmck
  • Start date Start date
L

lmck

Guest
I have a zgemma star s2 box and it is running 'Hades Powered by OpenViX. It seems to have encountered problems this morning in that it is frozen on the load up screen. I am new to this, and the screen is telling me support was available on this site. Any help would be great.
Thanks.
 
Sorry no support for Zgemma boxes on this forum.

They are clone recievers pretending to be legitimate boxes.

If I was you I would sell it and buy a box from world of satellite. That way you will get excellent aftersales and support on this forum relating to legitimate sky subscriptions and free view.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Oh I see, damn I feel like a fool. So what boxes would you recommend if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks.
 
Have a look at world of satellite website. Plenty of choice of single tuner, twin tuners. Multi tuners. Combo tuners. 4k boxes.

I have a mutant hd51 4k twin SAT box. and and couple of the edision boxes. The OS mini single SAT tuner and OS mega combi tuner. Youl get 2 year warranty and plenty of help on here.

There is no cardsharing talk on this forum if you need help with that you would need to look elsewhere.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top