Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Box locking up after approx 4 hours of inactivity?

GAH2402

Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi Guys,

Apologies in advance, as I'm new to Vu+ Duo and Vix images.

I've just upgraded from a (genuine) DM800 to a Vu+ Duo. I'm in the process of trying out images, and the first one I''ve tried is Vix! I thought the picture quality was superb, as is the EPG. However, I've noticed the box locks up (the picture freezes. even if it's a FTA channel the box has been left on), and the remote control doesn't work (no LED flash on display when a button is pressed). The only way out of this is to switch the power off and then back on. This seems to happen after approx four hours of inactivity (overnight or when I'm at work). I don't have a USB stick in the box but I did add a 160GB HDD, which seems to be fine as it's mounted correctly and I can view videos that I've downloaded via FTP. This happens whether the box is left on a FTA, encrypted, SD or HD channel. I've been leaving it on channels which display the time so that's why I know it's approx 4 hours after I last use the box that it's happening.

I intend to try and narrow things down (possibly remove the HDD and try another image) but can anyone suggest why this is happening?

Thanks,
GAH
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top