Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Box not searching for online updates?

Rahat786786

New member
Joined
Apr 8, 2012
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am currently on build 245 and have been for weeks now. I have looked at openvix and there are numerous new builds available. My box is set to only allow stable updates so I am wondering if 245 is the latest stable build or has my box stopped searching for new builds for some reason.
 
Thanks. Will the box now be able to search for updates or wilk i need to always telnet? I tried image backup on stable build and it doesnt allow it to continue in background for some reason.
 
Thanks. Will the box now be able to search for updates or wilk i need to always telnet? I tried image backup on stable build and it doesnt allow it to continue in background for some reason.

It should be fine, the problem was with that build only, and has since been fixed, as for continue in the background while creating a image backup, we have disabled this function as creating a backup is a very labor intensive process and you really should not be doing any thing else while it in is the process of creating a image backup, as it could cause problems.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top