Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Box only working on FTA channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter rob588cliff
  • Start date Start date
R

rob588cliff

Guest
Hi,

My box has been running fine for about 6 months on both paid and FTA channels. I finished work yesterday and went to use the box and only FTA channels are working. I re scanned all channels and again nothing is working other than FTA.

I've checked all the obvious things rebooted box, checked connection - my knowledge is limited albeit I do have a basic grasp. I appreciate this is probably a 'how long is a piece of string' question but really not sure what to do next.

More than happy to pay someone to sort but living in Devon I'm very limited.

I'm running Vix image 3.0

Any suggestions appreciated.
 
Which cam are you running?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
The obvious question here is are you using a sky card with the receiver or receiving the channels via illegal cardshare ?, if it is the latter then sorry but we can not assist you further, for legal reasons.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top