Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Box randomly going to standby

... i do think that the bug is in the hdmicec device driver.
Remember CEC can be two way. I don't believe it is a bug in the driver. I think it's a bug for Sony, as the TV seems to be sending a shutdown message to the box.
 
Remember CEC can be two way. I don't believe it is a bug in the driver. I think it's a bug for Sony, as the TV seems to be sending a shutdown message to the box.
and it seems to be sending channel switch commands and menu popup commands and and and....
i think the device driver is interpreting noise on the cable as commands.
 
and it seems to be sending channel switch commands and menu popup commands and and and....
i think the device driver is interpreting noise on the cable as commands.

I've never seen this happen and I've been using HDMI CEC for a long time.

ssh into your box and run 'netstat' when a channel change occurs. Sounds like your box is being controlled by elsewhere...
 
Here is my Bravia HDMI setup:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404237045.076674.webp

Also changed some Eco settings...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404237071.911532.webp
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top