Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Box states "recording in progress" when I try to shut down

Human 19

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2010
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Longford, Ireland
Since I updated to open vix 90, I noticed a probem occuring.
When I would try to go to deep standby, a lot of the time it would pop a dialog box stating thet recordings are in progress or upcoming, do I really want to shut down.
I recently upgraded to 127 and then 129 but the problem persists.

From some experimentation it seems that this happens after I have recorded sonething during that session. It doesnt have to be a timed recording...also happens with OTR. needless to say, I am not trying to shut it down while the recording is in progress.

I have checked my various timer pages and they are empty.
Any ideas?
 
Check if anyone is streaming via web interface, I'd also recommend pulling ethernet cable just in someone is hacking you receiver and streaming from it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top