Hi All,
So.....had my original DUO repaired for a second time after the C807 cap went. Bobonthejob replaced the broken one with a 330UF 50V cap and everything booted fine with my old VIX image. Happy days. Me, being the tinkerer that I am, decided that it would be a good opportunity to find out what VIX Apollo was all about. Now, since flashing via USB I cant get the box to get past starting. I've tried multiple USB sticks, all formatted to FAT32 (and ones that I have used to flash with before), I've tried reflashing the bootloader, I've even tried flashing VTI image. Everything flashes fine, but I cant seem to get past starting when I reboot.
Any ideas much appreciated!
So.....had my original DUO repaired for a second time after the C807 cap went. Bobonthejob replaced the broken one with a 330UF 50V cap and everything booted fine with my old VIX image. Happy days. Me, being the tinkerer that I am, decided that it would be a good opportunity to find out what VIX Apollo was all about. Now, since flashing via USB I cant get the box to get past starting. I've tried multiple USB sticks, all formatted to FAT32 (and ones that I have used to flash with before), I've tried reflashing the bootloader, I've even tried flashing VTI image. Everything flashes fine, but I cant seem to get past starting when I reboot.
Any ideas much appreciated!