Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Twin HD] Box wishing to shut down whilst I'm playing back a recording.

birdman

Moderator
Joined
Sep 7, 2014
Messages
8,598
Reaction score
119
Points
63
Location
Hitchin, UK
Tonight I was watching a recording while a new recording was running in the background.
When that new recording was finished a pop-up menu arrived telling me that a completed timer wanted to shutdown my box.
I presume that the intention is that this should not happen when I'm actually watching a recording?
 
I had the same problem, I went into my timers and under "After Event" I made sure it was set to "Do Nothing"
that fixed the problem for me.
I have a Vu+ Solo2
 
I had the same problem, I went into my timers and under "After Event" I made sure it was set to "Do Nothing"
But if I hadn't have been watching anything at the time I would have wanted it to shutdown again (something it had achieved with a different timer earlier in the evening).
 
My Gigablue box is doing exactly the same. I have a Power Timer that is set to shut box down after a wake up to record - that seems to work fine, but, if it has woken up and I then continue with watching and interacting with the box, it will pop up that dialog asking if it will shut down after a recording. It happens every time where the circumstances are like that. I don't think it was doing that through all the VIX updates, but certainly over the last 5/6 updates.

I have had many many times where I might be making a cup of tea or something and the box shuts down because I didn't select the 'No' option.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top