Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Box Won't Boot

  • Thread starter Thread starter ILM16
  • Start date Start date
I

ILM16

Guest
Hey,

My Duo was being really slow and so I decided to reboot it, since I've done that it takes ages to load and when it finally does it just hangs as it opens the last channel being watched, to reboot itself again sometimes.

I've tried switching it off from the back and leaving it off for a few minutes and the issue just reoccurs.

This has never happened to me, any ideas?
 
Just switched it off again from the back for about 10 mins, working now.
 
Worked for me too; wouldn't reboot after a 15 second off time, but after 10 minutes off, reboot was successful.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top