Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] box wont let me set custom location for recordings

confused

New member
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
68
Not 100% sure if this is a new issue for me as its not a feature i use often but when i select custom location > yes and move down to select location I can view my bookmarks but cursor key wont let me navigate up/down....

any ideas please?
 
I think there's an extra button to press first, it catches me out as well, and yes, I can't remember off hand what it is.:)

Which skin are you using?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top