Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] OpenVix 6.6.003, promlem with backup manager location setting

mao65

New member
Joined
Jul 19, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
After flashing new version and configuring it from scratch wuth GUI, I have issues with backup manager.
It claimed that that it has problems with the backup device, which is a Synology NAS mounted using autofs (NFS).
Dispite this issue, I was able to use the NAS for viewing the previously stored programs and also for recording new ones.

Kind of solves the problem when I noticed that in backup manager backup location settings there were two similar locations listed.
First one was selected and there was no way to delete the entries. I then decided to try the second one, or for some reason the problem was solved, even the setting seemed to be exactly the same. See attached screen shots for details.

backup-manager-fail-1.webpbackup-manager-fail-2.webpbackup-manager-fail-3.webpbackup-manager-fail-4.webpbackup-manager-fail-5.webpbackup-manager-fail-6.webp
 
You need to go in ViX Mount Manager and select unmount and then reset the mounts to how you want them.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top