Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] Branding page under information

thecaretaker

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
4
Points
18
Location
Southern UK
Website
www.thecaretakers.co.uk
I've not seen any posts about this, but under the Information page is a section called Branding. I'm using "Simple Ten Eighty" skin but is the same on other skins too (YouVIX-Blue) . Should each entry have the text "get" or even "getHave" before each option?

It's not an issue, but might be something to tweak in a future build ;)

1_0_19_1B30_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20220703193848.webp
 
I've not seen any posts about this, but under the Information page is a section called Branding. I'm using "Simple Ten Eighty" skin but is the same on other skins too (YouVIX-Blue) . Should each entry have the text "get" or even "getHave" before each option?

It's not an issue, but might be something to tweak in a future build ;)

View attachment 64066

They are the actual boxbranding names in use, so thats why they are spelt that way
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top