Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Plugin to find/ filter/ highlight particular shows or keywords?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GezAndJaack
  • Start date Start date
G

GezAndJaack

Guest
I received my Edison OS Mini 2x DVB-S/S2 today and I've set up all the basics - very happy with ease of use and with the remote functions too. I'm looking at the list of plugins (under "download plugins" and it's a bit bewildering - are there descriptions somewhere for these, so I can browse and see what I might fancy installing? I can't see anything like this on this forum.

But here's a particular request. On my old HTPC setup, I was using TVBrowser for EPG and also for scheduling recordings, and I was able to mark particular shows or films as favourites. It was a simple text search - perhaps similar to what the OpenVix auto timer can do. I found it really useful to mark things that might come back later, that I couldn't watch or record now, for whatever reason. I could even have a search for specific presenters or keywords, so that when programs about North Korea came up (I'm quite fascinated!) it would be highlighted in the general timeline view and I could also filter to show only highlighted programs. So, of course, my big question is: is there anything like that available for openVix? I will really really miss it if not! I considered using auto timer with zap, not record - but if my channel changes in the middle of watching something that will annoy me. Unless of course there is an "ask first" setting for auto zap?

Gez
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top