Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Bricked VU Solo 2 SE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hudster2001

New member
Joined
Oct 13, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I got a VU solo2 se as a gift. It worked when I got it, running openvix. I went through the menu to update it as I wanted to add a few plugins now it won't turn on.

I get a blue LED on the front but nothing else. No picture.
I tried flashing new images via USB, but I get no response when I turn on the box. It just did there with a solid blue led.

What options do I have to repair it.
 
Vu Solo2 SE is a clone. We do not support clones here.

We are happy to asssit members with genuine receivers.
 
OK. Thanks.

Do you know where I could find somwhere that could help me?
 
As abu baniaz states the Vu+ Solo2 SE is a Illegal, counterfeit receiver also known as a clone, OpenViX only provide images and support for genuine receivers so we can not help you any further with this.

please contact the person who you got the receiver from for support.

Thread closed.
 
Have a look at the sponsor's site. He only sells genuine receivers. Keep an eye out in the classifieds too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top